Our Basic Privacy Rules;
- Kolaybi.com collects, uses, and processes personal data within the framework of the above-mentioned legal regulations and for the reasons and conditions specified in this notification and/or exceptions in legal regulations. Accordingly, Kolaybi.com can record, store, share, classify and process your personal data, and transfer it to third parties.
- In the event that you give your consent to Kolaybi as a user, content you upload can be processed, stored and assigned to third parties by Kolaybi and its partners in order to provide the services you have requested within the framework of your consent for payment transactions, billing and processing transactions, bank integration, third-party applications you allow to access your data, direct marketing, etc. In the event that you do not benefit from the service provided by KolayBi, content you have uploaded will be kept for 1 year, after which time it will be permanently disposed of.
- On some pages, we use "cookies" (small files stored on your hard disk) to help us analyze our website traffic, customize our service, remember your password, detect where you are connecting from and the duration of your visit, measure the promotional effectiveness of our content and ads, and develop our security. Cookies are also used to manage "ad technology" to offer ads that are of interest to you when you visit websites that display our website's ads.
- Some features of our website are only available when cookies are used.
- Most cookies are "session cookies", which are automatically deleted from your hard disk when you log out. Persistent cookies are stored on your hard disk. You can remove persistent cookies whenever you want, and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies. If you reject the cookies, you may not be able to use some functions of the website or mobile application.
- You may encounter some third-party cookies on some pages of the website that are beyond our control (i.e., in the event that you visit a website created by another user and linked from a product promotion page; there may be cookies on this website as well).
By browsing www.kolaybi.com, you consent to your personal data being used for the following purposes:
- Improving your user experience on Kolaybi.com (maintenance and support for services, development of existing services, creation of new services and provision of customized services, etc.) as well as creating a database, continuing subscriptions and providing Kolaybi's services to you,
- Accessing your company information, making bank transfers and submitting applications on your behalf in order to provide integration (if you use our bank integration service),
- Recording your address, telephone, e-mail and other information for communication purposes by Kolaybi.com,
- Transmitting your company information to business partners that provide Virtual POS and e-Invoicing services (if you request Virtual POS and e-Invoice services),
- Issuing all records and documents that constitute the basis of transactions within the scope of services in electronic or hard format,
- Fulfilling obligations and liabilities related to Distance Sale Contracts,
- Providing information to public institutions, organizations and officials within the scope of public safety and the Law on the Protection of Personal Data,
- Sharing your information with secure payment systems to make payments under Distance Sale Contracts,
- Providing information on campaigns and offers to increase service standards,
- Evaluating user complaints and suggestions,
- Using IP traffic information to eliminate problems on the website and continue its operation,
Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
As a rule, the personal data you share with Kolaybi.com is not shared with third parties without your consent, except in the situations set out below.
You consent to your personal data received by Kolaybi.com being shared with third parties in the following cases:
- If you request e-Invoice and Virtual POS services within the scope of services provided by Kolaybi.com, your company information (company name, tax number, tax office, MERSİS number and contact information) will be shared with our business partners that provide these services.
- As per our legal liabilities, your personal data can be shared if requested by public institutions and organizations within the framework of legal regulations.
- Kolaybi.com shall use solid and secure technology and other security protection programs for ensuring the security of personal information. Kolaybi.com servers or data storage units can be located abroad; therefore, all information can be stored abroad.
- If you request any support within the framework of services provided by Kolaybi.com, the information you have uploaded in the system can be displayed by our support team, limited only to the support you have requested.
- For the purposes of performing our activities and/or fulfilling our obligations and liabilities under relevant contracts, your personal data can be shared with contracted domestic and foreign banks and financial institutions, licensed payment institutions, our solution partners, domestic and foreign third parties that provide us with services involving the storage of data in the cloud and similar media, domestic and foreign third parties that provide us with server services, domestic and foreign third parties that provide us with services involving the sending of commercial electronic messages, the Interbank Card Center, our shareholders, direct and indirect partners and affiliates, and our advertising and communication agency.
- Kolaybi.com is not responsible for the protection of your personal data by third parties or for any breaches of rights that may occur.
Your Rights on Personal Data
- You have the right to be informed about whether your personal data are processed,
- You have the right to request relevant information if your personal data are processed,
- You have the right to be informed of the purpose of processing of your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- You have the right to be informed about which domestic and foreign third parties your personal data are transferred to,
- You have the right to request that your personal data be corrected if they are processed incompletely or incorrectly,
- You have the right to request the deletion, destruction or anonymization of your personal data — even if they are processed as per relevant legislation — in the event that the reasons for processing such data are no longer valid,
- You have the right to request that the third parties to which your personal data are transferred be informed of your receipt of third party information and your correction requests pertaining to personal data that have been processed incompletely or incorrectly,
- You have the right to object to processing that harms you as the data owner due to exclusive analysis of processed data using automatic systems,
- You have the right to request compensation of any losses you incur due to illegal processing of your data.
Contacting Kolaybi.com Regarding Your Personal Data
Kolaybi.com is responsible for keeping your personal data correct and updated. In order to update and correct your personal data and for all other questions, requests and opinions related to your personal data, you can contact us at the address: Mecidiyeköy Mahallesi Büyükdere Cad. Stad Han No: 85 Kat:1 Şişli/Istanbul, e-mail address: email@example.com and phone number: +90 850 303 0667.